orlitany at gmail dot com
I'm a Senior Research Scientist at NVIDIA and an Assistant Professor at the Technion, specializing in 3D computer vision and generative AI. I'm honored to be a 2023 Azrieli Faculty Fellow and a Taub Fellow. Previously, I conducted postdoctoral research at Stanford University under Prof. Leonidas Guibas, and at FAIR, hosted by Prof. Jitendra Malik. My PhD is from Tel-Aviv University, advised by Prof. Alex Bronstein. My B.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics is from the Hebrew University, as part of the “Talpiot” program.
- July 2023: NVIDIA technical blog: Sensing New Frontiers with Neural Lidar Fields for Autonomous Vehicle Simulation
- September 2022: Interview for UnboxingAI podcast
- March 2022: NVIDIA Showcases Novel AI Tools in DRIVE Sim to Advance Autonomous Vehicle Development
- July 2020: Stanford makes an impact at machine learning conference
- July 2020: חוקרי אנבידיה זכו בפרס עבודת המחקר המצטיינת בכנס הבינלאומי המוביל בעולם ללמידת מכונה (ICML)